why is rudster816 banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically rudster started that thread and the 'to prove a point' as he put it, sent an abusive message so for thes deliberate action he was given a short ban an will be welcome back shortly.

I belive that people shouldn't be banned for what happens outside of CF but this was a blatant test to see what happens

I have got to admit I am surprised the number of people who have come out and spoken against Rudster, I guess he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, not just me.

Yeah, I'm glad. It just goes to show how immature some could be.

It's about time for him to learn a lesson.

meh, forget about it, im never coming back to this place anyways. you guys cant accecpt me for who i am, i am who i am, you cant change that. you guys judge me way too quickly, you think you know who i am, even though you guys have never actually met me.

i joined here because i thought you guys would accecpt me for who i am, and not how i act. im a computer geek, who isnt very socail, who is harsh\and speaks whatever is on my mind, i dont really care what people think of me, im driven my power\socail status, i dont like to be wrong, etc. i figured that people like you guys wouldnt really care, and just let be who i am, but i guess you guys have to shoot me down because im not who YOU guys want me to me, im who I want to be

FAQ:

Am i really that immature?

no, i just happen to speak whats on my mind. if i think someone's an idiot, then ill be more than happy to say so. just because i say bad stuff about people means im immature? unfourtnately you guys will never actually know who i really am, so you guys will never fully understand, so im not going to waste my time trying to convince you that im mature.

Why do i post so much?

i have nothing better to do, because everyone i live around\go to school with are just like you guys, you cant accept me for who i am, cept a select few. i dont like visiting people outside of school. Im too shy to be remotely invovled in dating someone, i HATE to be around people at most times. along with many other reasons why i have nothing better to do. oh, and no, im not a complete loaner, i have many friends, i just dont have many that im really close to. since im not hanging out with frineds\im not working\not at school, im at my house, so what do i do? i do things i like to do, one biggie is computers.

Why do i act like i know everything?

simple answer, i hate to be wrong. i cant stand to be wrong so when i am (i usually know it too) ill just defend my wrong answer to make me feel like im right. i know im wrong its just i cant stand it, so i try to make myself think that im right, kind of works too.

Why i act differently here than in the real world?

because in the real world i dont fit in very well. most people i know dont know a thing about computers, and are VERY socail. since people naturally want to fit in i try to adpat to these "qualities", only a handful of people (4-6) people know the extent of my "inner geekness", im very social when im at school, but my "real self" doesnt allow me to be outside of there.

so this resulted in me coming here, so i could fit in, but i guess i have to be a "normalish" person to fit in a forum too. im just going to go to a forum where i can talk about computers\ be myself with out being shot down because of what kind of person i am (despite only one of you actually meeting me, that being my cousin, rol3l3er)

Was i asked to be a mod?
no, and i never thought that i was gong to be, no matter how long i was here.

Am i on a power trip?
no, but i like to be powerful. i cant be any more powerful than any other normal member, i have no special ablitites, do i? how can i be on a power trip with out having power, i might be higher in the "socail status ladder" simply because i have been here a long time and have lots of posts\rep.

Why did i send that message?
because thats what i was thinking when i saw rubberchicken had gotten banned. if you have been reading this whole message than im sure you already know that i like to speak what i say, even if it is mean, because i can. when you say "no you cant" well guess what, i did, therefore i can.

What do i think of the ban?
total bull shit, i was told that since it was outside of the forum it was ok, yes there is this quote...
Mark said:
if its an email/PM trying to steal members, like the ones the other week that is against the rules.. mass PM'ing people to get them to 'bouycott' this forum and join somewhere else is against the rules, if you get the email address from the persons account without them knowing, that is also against the rules.
you guys are trying to say that i obtained the myspace profile from CF, therefore im bannable, because mark posted this BEFORE i sent the message. but look at the bold, "without them knowing" he knew i had it, because he accecpted my friend request. therefore according to him, im not bannable, and guess what, mark was the one that banned me. THATS why its bull shit.

How can i contact you after im PB'd?
AIM: Rudsta816
im on quite frequently, if you wish to spread hate to me, than just send me an email at Rudsta816@aol.com, not an IM.

Am i going to spam this forum\DOS attack it\etc?

no thats just plain stupid, but if you guys have any more questions regarding this feel free to post them up, ill create a new account and answer them, either that or the mods could be willing to keep this account unbanned long enough for me to answer any more questions.

What forum am i going to join after this?

dunno, i dont really belong to any other forums exactly like this one, i dont really like posting at multiple forums, thats part of the reason i could post so much. ill probably be at XS, or any other place that i find.

this concludes another chapter in the great CF chronicles.

bye bye.

edit.. i didnt know that it was you, didnt know your first name and the myspace account just had riley on it, so i accepted to see who it was and ended up with that bull shit message, and therefore your ban.

whatever.. ive added alot of people recently, thought you were one of those.. ive got more to worry about than some petty 14 year old kid thinking he is cool. and stop making accounts, you have said you are leaving, and im bored with banning your accounts now.

That post just shows you immaturity Ruddy, you blame the whole world for your problems, maybe you need to have a look at yourself, take responsibility for your own actions and admit and accept when you are wrong. You will think back at this in a few years when you mature a bit and realise how silly you really have been. Good luck in your life, hope things work out for you.

Listen.

We don't feel bad for you. You are who you are. Nice. I'm Joe!

We accept you for who you are here - this is a forum. Your membership status shouldn't be riding on if you're accepted on a forum or not. That's pathetic.

There's times when people don't agree with me here, I don't argue and say I'm never coming back - that would be ridiculous.

Be a man - stop asking for attention. Your actions define your personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom