why is rudster816 banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think you are all being a bit harsh. I think he seemed alright. His posts weren't bordering on spam any more than this whole thread is. And anything that happens off of these forums shouldn't affest anything on here.

Thats alot easier to say when your not the one that this was targated against.. think about it.

Well... I agree with the fact that anything done without any connections the forums cannot be punishable. However, the fact that Rudster clearly used biases used from the forum, as well as taking info from here secured his ban.

You mean the arrow with the diffusion force on holes and electrons or the e-field forces?

these ones..

n-p-n-symbol.gif

NPN
p-n-p-symbol.gif

PNP

get a bit confused occasionally..

I really think you are all being a bit harsh. I think he seemed alright. His posts weren't bordering on spam any more than this whole thread is. And anything that happens off of these forums shouldn't affest anything on here.

he took info from here to send that message, which was clearly relating to how he thought of me on this forum.

so he wont be back untill the 30th

correct i believe..

Haha Mark. When we got up to that, I just left the class never to come back again. Props to you for struggling through all that crap.

Personally i can see why he was banned , and he was pretty annoying at times he spoke like he knew aabout everything and you daresent disagree with him

these ones..

n-p-n-symbol.gif

NPN
p-n-p-symbol.gif

PNP

get a bit confused occasionally..

he took info from here to send that message, which was clearly relating to how he thought of me on this forum.

correct i believe..

Yer at the moment i do electronics a level and i have the same problem with transistors and again with mosfets except its Gate Drain and Source with mosfets

yeah, im doing it at HNC level at the moment, got 1 1/2 years of that then im doing it at HND.. oh and im doing NVQ level 3 at the moment as well.. i only do day release at college one day a week too, the rest of the week im at work and have gotta do work and college work.. the work is building up again too, so overtime is going to be back on, which is a good thing because im skint, however it doesnt help me having college time.. lol.. electronics is what im doing as a job, so i kinda have to struggle though it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom