why is rudster816 banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow wtf he has somthing wrong with him, is that why he made that thred that lowndesy posted before . he must have emailed that to mark.

why would some one like that have max rep.

He doesn't have max rep. Not showing off or anything but I am over 100 rep points in front of anyone on this forum. :p .

Rudster is acting like a douche, which is why he was banned.

To borrow a line from Top Gun,

Computer Forums regrets to inform you that Rudster is banned because he was stupid.

he took my myspace name from here which i posted a long time ago (must have had to go through some number of pages of my post count to get that) then used myspace to send me that message, for the fact that he used information from here for a personal attack, even though it was on another site the fact that the information was from here, and the message was clearly aimed towards me because of here he was given a two week break.. mabye he can grow up and stop being so pathetic in the 2 weeks he has off.. and yes roller, you are alot mature than your 14 year old cousin.

he was not, nor ever will be offered a mod spot. we can do without petty kids who have a tantrum every time they do not agree with something.

im 14 and alot more mature then that, would not send some one somthing saying that they ??sit on shit???

this bit made me laugh..

you dont know a nut from a bolt

after 2 1/2 years working on aircraft radios i think ive realized what a nut and a bolt are.. now i do get confused with PN junctions in semiconductor materials sometimes, forget which way the arrow indicates in PNP and NPN transistors, and then you do mosfets and its reversed again.. annoying, but college will take care of that..

and an empty rum container filled with common sense

i have an empty rum bottle yes.. quite like run thank you.. pretty sure its filled with vapours and air though :)

i would have to agree with this bit though:

this is also to make me look like a fool..imature little kid, who has no idea what im talking about. im a complete idiot..looser..have no life..cf post whore..think im always right..annoying..im a loaner

this is also to make me look like a fool..imature little kid, who has no idea what im talking about. im a complete idiot..looser..have no life..cf post whore..think im always right..annoying..im a loaner

the only true statement

after 2 1/2 years working on aircraft radios i think ive realized what a nut and a bolt are.. now i do get confused with PN junctions in semiconductor materials sometimes, forget which way the arrow indicates in PNP and NPN transistors, and then you do mosfets and its reversed again.. annoying, but college will take care of that.. :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:
:

^^the semiconductors are basically made from teh same crystal but have different dopant concentrations going across it. The junction is just the part where the two semiconductors meet.

yep.. all depends on the doping, it can get annoying with the arrows. but im starting to get it..

You mean the arrow with the diffusion force on holes and electrons or the e-field forces?

I really think you are all being a bit harsh. I think he seemed alright. His posts weren't bordering on spam any more than this whole thread is. And anything that happens off of these forums shouldn't affest anything on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom