Computer repairers youtube.

it says they dont ne more only the bosses but the are urged to make more money so the bosses get better bounses

Yeah, I was thinking about, what I'd do if I worked to fix PC's etc.
I'd obviously charge if it took a while to get there, for petrol etc, if it was a visit, BUT, if it was something as simple as that, I wouldn't charge any more than that

I guess it differs from person to person and indeed is quite embarrising "IF" the guy actually diagnosed the PSU to be the culprit. Do you guys get commission on the PCs you service?

No, no one at Best Buy receives commission for anything..

We are not interested in overcharging people or making them feel like their 'screwed' out of their money. When you rub a customer the wrong way, they won't feel comfortable and simply won't return to Best Buy for anything.

We strive to form some type of relationship with them, and that makes it a better situation all around. I constantly have people call in, or come in, who would prefer to speak to me or be helped by me, because they are familiar with me.

Some other employees have that same thing as well.

This is why I fix everything myself!!!
I am very knowledge full about computers and repairs and diagnosing problems myself
GeekSquad and all of them charge way to much!

EW did you see how old those computers were?

That is disgusting. The first thing they should do is check that all the cables and connections are in the right spots and securely connected. Although, I guess it depends on the problem that the customer is complaining about.

Part of that video though is the fact that she was a woman and acted like she didn't know anything about computers. We all know how they like to take advantage of someone whom they think doesn't know anything about what they are fixing (auto mechanics especially)

I am very knowledge full about computers and repairs and diagnosing problems myself

EW did you see how old those computers were?

Most people that take their comptuers to a repair shop can fix it themselfs :)

I should make it my life long quest to stand otuside of these places and spot people coming in to repair their comps and stop them and repair it mys elf right out side the store for free just to ruin their bussiness.

[{/QUOTE]

Me 2, if its sumthin I cant fix, i will do all the research until i know how. No one but myself will ever touch my PC's to fix anyways.

Back
Top Bottom