Getting a new car :)

Oh I love euro cars. The lines and stuff are so well thought out, they just have a certain flair to them usually. It makes all the new cars over here look either gimmicky or goofy or super bland.

Oh I love euro cars. The lines and stuff are so well thought out, they just have a certain flair to them usually. It makes all the new cars over here look either gimmicky or goofy or super bland.

European cars are balanced, thats what they are. Most of them combine power, performance, comfort and luxury all in one. My 1992 BMW 325i can easily handle turns better than some newer cars today, it pulls well (the M50 engine is a bit weak at low revs) and is simple yet comfortable. That car has so much grip I'm rather amazed...though the insurance for it does suck. :p

italian cars , ferrari , ohhhh . had a ride in a ferrari testtorssa that the guy imported from UK for 100,000 AUD ,not saying thats cheap but for a ferrari.
its was the quickest thing eva made in the late 80's, almost me crap myself when he took off from like 0-140km/h in like 6 seconds

It's so big in real life...

Ferrari was pretty good back then...but Lamborghini was THE poster car of the 80's. I don't think I've ever seen a more iconic supercar than the Lamborghini Countach. God that car looked devilish...with it's hard angles and loud exhaust note.

Too bad that car sucked. :p

Lamborghini_Countach_MP01.jpg

sweet

Pretty cool! I hope things get squared away soon such as with the loan company, and you get your new ride.

Back
Top Bottom