Looking for a Job

Bobert93

Fully Optimized
well im turning 15 in a couple of months and need some extra money.

I am intrested in doing somthing involving computers because i think that bugger flippin at McDonalds would be boring.

So what type of job do you think would be good for me ,
i do have some experience thanks to this forum, and im a quick learner. ive learnt next to nothing about harware, to building a computer in a few months.

At the moment im thinking about applying for part time and afterschool at the small local computer manly for experience and to learn the ropes about repairs and services what ever money i get out of my first job im happy with.

well does any one work in a computer store and have anything to tell me about it of know any other jobs that would suit me.:)

well im turning 15 in a couple of months and need some extra money.

I am intrested in doing somthing involving computers because i think that bugger flippin at McDonalds would be boring.

So what type of job do you think would be good for me ,
i do have some experience thanks to this forum, and im a quick learner. ive learnt next to nothing about harware, to building a computer in a few months.

At the moment im thinking about applying for part time and afterschool at the small local computer manly for experience and to learn the ropes about repairs and services what ever money i get out of my first job im happy with.

well does any one work in a computer store and have anything to tell me about it of know any other jobs that would suit me.:)

Wy not set up a website and then advertise your services on craigslist and other sites online. Your services can include tech support, selling parts, and custom built computers to name a few. I hope I've helped some.

Most jobs aren't even going to hire you until you are 16. You are going to have a hard time trying to find a job that you actually like that will hire at age 15. Craigslist is probably the better bet. Just run a computer business out of your home. Thats what I did before I got a job. I didn't build brand new ones, but I asked for older unwanted systems, then started building from that. I also fixed a couple systems if people asked me to. Just state in each ad that you are a 15 year old highschool student that likes to do stuff with computers in your free time.

at , the only place i got a job at was as a dishwasher at a retirment home

as soon ( i mean on my birthday) i quit and got a job a movie theater

so right know, u kant be to piky

u can go 4 ur lifeguard cert. right know and get ired somewhere as a lifeguard

I'm thinking about trying to get a job in a Local computer repair shop... I am also 15 in a few months :).

Your best bet I think is just to do computer repairs from your house for people. I do it a bit and sometimes I make some quite good money for a 15 year old.

hmm yer. well i dont really want to be interpendient at first ,
maby hold back a year or get a diffrent job intill im 16

Back
Top Bottom