Crysis coming to PS3!

Some people thought it would "max Crysis". I assume they meant the equivalent of maxing the PC version. I was simply comparing it to the PC version, and there's no way the graphics could be that good.

Also, who said that the human eye can't see past 25 FPS? 40 FPS is considered playable.[/QUOTE]

what i was getting at is that DVD's are in 25 Fps and dvd's play perfectly with n blurr, so there for the human eye cannot really see the difference between 250 FPS and 60 FPS,

and check this out, http://www.100fps.com/how_many_frames_can_humans_see.htm

it makes alot of sense, so what its saying is its technically better to play a game or watch a film at 25 FPS than 100 FPS because the human eye would not be able to see all of the 100FPS so it would stutter as it would skip from 25 FPS to the nex 25 FPS so what its saying is the human eye will miss out 75 FPS every second,

thats an interesting subject to get on, maybe there is a reason movies arent filmed in higher FPS, i mean lets face it they have the ability to but they choose to still film a 25 FPS ????

any1 else seeing sense from this, does this mean and 8600 GT that can run a game at 30 FPS is actually better than an 8800 GTS that can run it at 50 FPS ??

now its early in the morning so im sure you are all gonna absolutely destroy and pick this post apart because i dont have much evidence, im just going off the brief reading on that website, so please i encourage you to give me evidence on this being true or false im very interested??

im with defcon more is better thats the attitude i like....unless i have to eat mountian oysters

I said this before, and I'll say it again.
In films 25fps is fine, but for games that you actually control, its not nearly enough for smooth play.

Were only just starting to get full motion bluring in games, which is helping lower frame rates seem smoother, because, pause a DVD and you see motion blurring, which the brain uses to interpret inbetween frames, which accounts to another frame that isn't really there.

what i was getting at is that DVD's are in 25 Fps and dvd's play perfectly with n blurr, so there for the human eye cannot really see the difference between 250 FPS and 60 FPS,

and check this out, http://www.100fps.com/how_many_frame...humans_see.htm

it makes alot of sense, so what its saying is its technically better to play a game or watch a film at 25 FPS than 100 FPS because the human eye would not be able to see all of the 100FPS so it would stutter as it would skip from 25 FPS to the nex 25 FPS so what its saying is the human eye will miss out 75 FPS every second,

that may be true for movies but in video games you are controlling the character moves and his location
so if your running at 60 vs 100 fps move of the fps are going to be the same thing except a little bit slower

oh def.....in movie films and such, 25 - 30 is perfect

but it games......thats a wole diff thing

Yeah I heard this yesterday this si sweet
although I already have Crysis on my pc and I beat it it twice!!!
But it would be so sick to see how it would look on a PS3!!
Does PS3 have Dx10?

Back
Top Bottom