Can I Upgrade the RAM and graphics card in diss computer?

you would be better off building your own,
but if you do buy that hp make sure you get the same 667mhz ram and a compatabile videocard

If you're worried about building your own PC, then just get a really old one and take your time looking through it and seeing where everything goes and how it fits onto the mobo. Then you'll feel more confident when you come to build your own and if you ever have any problems whilst you are putting everything together, then all of us here at CF will be glad to help.

If you're worried about building your own PC, then just get a really old one and take your time looking through it and seeing where everything goes and how it fits onto the mobo. Then you'll feel more confident when you come to build your own and if you ever have any problems whilst you are putting everything together, then all of us here at CF will be glad to help.

Agreed, the one I'm using now is my first build...built it when I was 13. Sure, I made some stupid part selections like a motherboard that only supported DDR RAM and an old IDE HDD...and I forgot to install the motherboard standoffs xD But it works great, and it was a great experience and now I feel much more able to build a better structured and overall improved PC. And (if you want) you can tell people you built your own computer..and for most people, who don't know anything about computers, will think you're lying. They think it's an incredibly complex process that only scientists can do xD

Quite simply, the hardest part is selecting the parts. The guys here can help you with that. The rest is like Legos..with a +12 logo on the box

Back
Top Bottom