Crysis coming to PS3!

Some people thought it would "max Crysis". I assume they meant the equivalent of maxing the PC version. I was simply comparing it to the PC version, and there's no way the graphics could be that good.

Also, who said that the human eye can't see past 25 FPS? 40 FPS is considered playable.

who says 20 fps insent playable

i just got done with the demo on low setting, and it was like 5-15 fps, and i enjoyed it

20 FPS is pretty bad. And alvino took the words right out of my mouth. No one knows what the hell Crysis is.

Guys - the PS3's GPU is about the equivalent of a 7900GT. Not even DX10. No way will it compare to the PC version's graphics. Didn't someone post an article where tri-8800Ultras couldn't max out Crysis?

Also, if the game is 1080P, you're running Crysis at 1920x1080. Good luck with that.

It was I who posted that article. Three 8800 Ultras in SLI and the average framerate was 37.9 FPS.

Not to mention that when you're playing that at 1080p which is a very high resolution.

Haha and have fun with resetting your PS3 whenever it crashes from all those physics calculations. :p

It's just generally accepted as that...anything below that gets iffy.
The reason that was okay was because of motion blur. Although 5-15 FPS is pushing it.

Back
Top Bottom