Getting a new car :)

i make 70 bucks an hour or more depends on the client and i make my own schedule so i like my job!!

Seat not pronounced like a car seat but more like "Say at" is a Spanish car company I believe.

yep Spanish, the car is based on the same chassis as a VW golf or Audi A3, basically the same car, but cheaper to purchase, and alot cheaper to insure.. basically the same engines too

what do you do sek301? sounds like youve got a pretty good job :)

I'm a personal trainer and a nutritionist! i work for myself and not for ne gym so i end up going to clients houses and 3 diff gyms but its well worth it..unless i get a a hole client.... you would be suprised how much ppl make...my friend charges 200 a session and idc if u get sick or not you pay him his full price lol....i could prolly make more because ppl love me....but the better your client base and connections equals more money.

we have diesel f 350 it has like 120,000 miles on it and it still works. Diesels are awesome plus where i live diesel is 2.99 a gal.

our mechanic has an old diesel 4x4 that he wound the clock over on...a million kilometres..thats a lot of driving

I'm saving for my next car to get in about 1-1.5 years. I'd say I'm going for an '03 since it's my second car and I want halfway decent, but I'm not going any lower than '02 unless there's like a really good deal on a model 1-2 years older.

I personally think a lot of European cars look kinda funny. But if it works good and at a good price, that's what matters more.

i like asian made cars or american myself my mom owned a mercedez and i never liked it the only one i would want is the meclairin or however u spell it lol

Back
Top Bottom