Just Joined! Hello

i gave the standard hello....its no like we can impress her with our looks seeing as its the net...so ppl used there typing skillz hm,m maybe i should try sometime lol

i think that is correct.besides i kno guys dont thnik there going to pull a girl on computer forums!!!

Ha....Ha....ha......it depends on whether they would be willing to supply me with megaquantities of chocolate and support my artist's habbits!!!!!!!!!:D

i gave the standard hello....its no like we can impress her with our looks seeing as its the net...so ppl used there typing skillz hm,m maybe i should try sometime lol

Oh, if we were trying to impress her with our looks, you sir, with your beautiful tan would win this race by far. If only I had your charming facial features... :rolleyes:

I'm just kidding. You know I love you sek3o1.

lmao well lets see how many guys on here are rich hmm i dont thnik ne one is lol but choclate im sur we all can do!
lmao thats the only way i can get a girl my looks lmao but yea ill have to wash that tan stuff off ill be much darker as you can see im shiny but it will be gone soon!!

Let's not make general assumptions like that sek. I know of at least 4 people that are quite affluent.

i can talk to a girl for sure but typing im no good at...alot of ppl get pi$$ed off at me for how i type lol matter of fact i think ure one of them!

Hey, I'm cool with all sorts and types of people.

Btw, MacGirl... I am trying to get Leopard onto my rig through iAtkos, if I can get it to work do you mind if I ask you some questions about macs?

hahaha so ill send you a snickers so we all can have a laugh
alot of guys hating on my instant tan just wait untill i wash it off!!!

Back
Top Bottom