Just Joined! Hello

what !! you do not like the smell of chicken poopies?? neither do i.
We also have cows and horses(i hate them).We also raise wild pheasants to release into wild so they can replenish.

Yep....I grew up with a flock of chickens. I named each and every one of em and sold their eggs to the neighbors to make extra spending money. The chickens I had back then were the big barred rocks, domminecks, and buff kinds. Now I have a small flock of the little miniature bantams.

These are just little chickies....so they don't smell too bad. Pheasants are cool. I haven't ever raised any myself, but I love the way they look. I have been thinking about getting some ducks to raise.

i own horses emus turkeys geese quail and dogs lol and the mentioned chickens and cows

Cool....you've like got your own zoo! I would love to have a horse, but it takes a lot of horse "know-how" (that I don't have) to take care of one. Emus are cool animals too......even though it is kind of weird the way they look at you with those emu eyes.

lol i dont like horses i even hate riding them but i keep them because my mom loved them...emus are cool when i was 14 and my bro was 13 our first emu attacked my brother had him on the floor clawing him lol something cool abou emu is they cant walk or run backwards!!

Lol I always knew there was something mean about the way those emus stare at you. Did you rescue your brother from that vicious bird?

f no i was just as scared back then i ran and jumped through the barb wire and laughed!!! it got bored and walked away lol

You're on your own bro I'm outta here lol...that's funny Under those circumstances, I'd have probably done the same thing!!!!

there shaggy poled cattle lol i thing emus are cool as h but not as cool as a ostrich!

Back
Top Bottom