Pimp my laptop

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
Okay well my sister is going back to school so she will need her laptop back. Meaning I have to get one for myself. I've decided on the Asus F3-F3SV-B3 Notebook (the names catchy idn't it?).

Its got 2gbs of ram, a 160gb hdd (plenty for me), a 2200 hertz duo core processor, an 8600m mobile gfx card (plenty good for running TF2, CS:S, COD4, C&C3 all at moderate/low settings), nice screen resolution at 1440x900, and is all around a solid computer for $1,300; which is the lowest price I've found.

But this isn't about what the laptop has. No this is about making my laptop look unique. Customizing a PC is easy. I've done it. My current case is a ANTEC P-90 with a modified bottom (plexiglass) so it shines red leds out, not to mention my dad used his saw-all to make two nice wholes for some airplane style gauges that monitor temperature and fan speed. But a laptop is different.

I feel they all pretty much look the same. Even the ones 'customized' colors look generic. So, please help me. Please help me show off how nerdy I am to the rest of the student body by giving me ideas to 'pimp' my laptop.

EDIT: WRONG SECTION, MOD PLEASE MOVE TO SOCIAL LOUNGE *doh*

paint it!!get some stencials of your faviorte things and paint it with the paint they use for cars!!of course take off the cover and things so you dont mess up ure parts!

Yeah, you can get spraypaint that will bond to it, that would be sweet. I spraypainted part of my Xbox this like metallic red color, it looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom