Watching Barrett Jackson

Those auctions are cool, however I became disappointed with SPEED and watch as little as I can since they dropped WRC coverage and devoted 20 hours of the day to NASCAR. That really grinds my gears. It's not that I hate NASCAR or anything. It's just there's more to racing than that and I think they are doing themselves a disservice.
I do try to keep up with the SCCA stuff when they show it though.
I disagree, they show other things on the channel besides NASCAR, I've seen DTM racing and v8 supercars, as well as motorcycle racing and a lot of others.

True NASCAR is a big part of their coverage, but why not, with NASCAR being as popular as it is.

So true i think it excites ppl because alot of ppl are afraid of speed the fastest i went was 160 and it scared the shyt out of me!

I would be watching this now if Newegg wasn't stupid. Instead I have to wait until Monday to get a TV tuner for my PC. WHY THE F**K DOESN'T NEWEGG DELIVER ON WEEKENDS? I have already sent 2 emails complaining about this.

BTW, Someone tell me another good computer site in the US? Because I am no longer going to buy off of Newegg because of their stupidity.

I would be watching this now if Newegg wasn't stupid. Instead I have to wait until Monday to get a TV tuner for my PC. WHY THE F**K DOESN'T NEWEGG DELIVER ON WEEKENDS? I have already sent 2 emails complaining about this.

BTW, Someone tell me another good computer site in the US? Because I am no longer going to buy off of Newegg because of their stupidity.
It's not newegg, ups. And they deliver on the weekends, I've gotten stuff from ups on the weekends.

Umm, yes I know UPS delivers on weekends. But look at this:

NEWEGG.COM said:
Please be aware that Newegg does not deliver packages on Saturdays or Sundays. Delivery attempts will be made on weekdays only.

Also, the tracking status: Estimated delivery, On time - Jan. 22, 2008

Which is 5 days. What happened to guaranteed 3 day service?

What a rip off. Trust me, this will be the last thing I'm ordering from Newegg. I have also made that aware to them in my emails. I could have went to Best Buy and got one in less than 45 minutes, but no, I wanted to get one on Newegg because it was cheaper, and better quality.

Umm, yes I know UPS delivers on weekends. But look at this:

Also, the tracking status: Estimated delivery, On time - Jan. 22, 2008

Which is 5 days. What happened to guaranteed 3 day service?

What a rip off. Trust me, this will be the last thing I'm ordering from Newegg. I have also made that aware to them in my emails. I could have went to Best Buy and got one in less than 45 minutes, but no, I wanted to get one on Newegg because it was cheaper, and better quality.
Well then, that means 3 business days, Saturday and Sunday aren't business days. You'll probably have to deal with that no matter where you buy stuff online.

It just pisses me off, because I wanted the TV tuner this weekend, but no, Newegg has to go be complete assholes about it and not deliver anything on weekends. So, this means a 5 day weekend for me has been ruined. I just wish there was some way I could get a hold of them besides phone or Internet.

They should at least keep the shipping department open on weekends, don't you think? Even if that does mean raising prices a little.

Yes, I do, but they do not carry TV tuners of that quality for that cheap. I could not afford to spend any more than what I did ( about 60 bucks ) The stores I have are Radio Shack, Best Buy, and Circuit City.

Back
Top Bottom