Watching Barrett Jackson

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
They are auctioning off the original Batmobile and it just went for $185,000!

For those who don't know, Barrett Jackson is a collector car auction where they auction off any kind of collector car you can imagine, it's on The Speed Channel.

i kno right.....some of the things they do on unique whips make my mouth drool....i almost convinced myself i could do some of the harder stuff lol

i kno right.....some of the things they do on unique whips make my mouth drool....i almost convinced myself i could do some of the harder stuff lol
It's a great show no doubt, too bad they haven't had any new episodes in a long time, I wonder if they are going to do any new ones or if it's over after 3 seasons?

man i hope they do...i still watch it even though there old i love it.u should check out versus they have some good shows on there...my fav on that is ecw extreme cage fighting its great!

man i hope they do...i still watch it even though there old i love it.u should check out versus they have some good shows on there...my fav on that is ecw extreme cage fighting its great!
Yeah, I have that channel too, never watched it. Never saw anything I wanted to watch on it (directv on screen guide)

yea down in florida its on 151 it also has strongman which comes on weekdays 4-5:00 pm eastern time i record them.

Those auctions are cool, however I became disappointed with SPEED and watch as little as I can since they dropped WRC coverage and devoted 20 hours of the day to NASCAR. That really grinds my gears. It's not that I hate NASCAR or anything. It's just there's more to racing than that and I think they are doing themselves a disservice.
I do try to keep up with the SCCA stuff when they show it though.

Back
Top Bottom