Just Joined! Hello

This has gotten wayyy outta hand, but hey, who am I to judge? Welcome to CF, the most random computer forum on the planet.

Oh, and for whoever said theres no interesting people here, you all just proved yourselves wrong. Ha! :)

I have to agree that there are some very interesting people on here! Guess it's what makes a forum interesting.

Thanks for the links ChickenLover. (Couldn't you have chosen doglover, or catlover, or any other name than ChickenLover!!!.....I was out today in 40 degree weather taking care of one of those feathered critters.........She had hatched 4 babies and needed a warm place to stay.)

I know that a Mac is not immune to every virus out there. I have asked numerous people whether or not to get virus protection, but everyone seems to have a different opinion. Someone recommended the free ClamXav virus scanner, so I downloaded it last week. It is supposed to detect any virus bugs, but I don't think it gets spyware.

My computer is mainly used for music....art.....3d......and graphic design. I am really not into any games so that is not a problem. Macs will run windows based games if boot camp is installed though.

true....true.....but i cant run Crysis

HAHA!
lol....jk....i do like MAC s more for art and stuff

just got my tax return and is gona buy a SLR camera, and gona use photoshop alot more......but my PC lappy runs stuff fine

but i dont like vista too much right now

You are cool macgirl you have Chickens!!!! i raise chickens and during summer sell eggs and winter i sell them for meat(and turkeys during thanks giving):D

dude i live on a farm and raise chickens the only bad thing is the smell!! i rather deal with the cows!

Hello and welcome! Macs are pretty nice, but i cant afford one.. ill stick with my dodgy samsung laptop

Back
Top Bottom