Is there a way to find out what mobo i have?

Le 3eme oeil

In Runtime
I am currently typing on my family's computer. Its a dell dimension 4500 with a pentium 4 processor. I was wondering if there was any way to find out what kind of mother board i have without opening up the case. Maybe some way to go through my computer or a website or something?

ahh..thank you. I got that CPU-Z thing and thats perfect. I just found out my CPU is running at 1794.3MHz, thats pretty bad isint it? lol

ahh..thank you. I got that CPU-Z thing and thats perfect. I just found out my CPU is running at 1794.3MHz, thats pretty bad isint it? lol

well clock speed doesnt really matter n e more, because you get C2D's at about 1.8 which are pretty fast,

but thats is a pretty old CPU, you could do with an upgrade the high end P4's hit 3.4 Ghz

yeah. Would overclocking something like this just fry it?

Also, that program that tells me that information was good but is there programs that monitor stuff like temperature and things like that. I think ive seen them before they look like the gauge on a car.

you cnt really overclock dells the bios will be locked i think. in which case you will have to software overclock which is no good,

temp monitoring can be found on speedfan

Back
Top Bottom