We are being watched... By E.T.

i know someone who "claims" to have been abducted by aliens but he is a crack head like ghost so nobody belives him.
and a family in my town had their kid abducted by illegal aliens.

lol, whether or not something is out there or not, it's an interesting subject to talk about. Seems like everyone here thinks there is SOMETHING out there.

well, the odds of tiny particules bonding in such a perfect way that life forms, and evolves over millions of years and survives a meteor impact and developes technology to the current level were maybe a billion trillion million to one, and if the chances of aliens exitisting and being more advanced than us even might only be a billion to one, then they probably do exist :D

I just wish who or what is out there, and if they really were above Texas, that they would send some kind of message. I mean, if we found another race, do you think we would send a message, or just leave and watch them. I think we would send some sort of a message.

thats what SETI is trying to do (if i read correctly) so possibly theyve actually gotten these mesages and thats why they come here (IF they do which is debatable), plus they have been listening for any sounds "sent" back - but it probably wouldnt work since if theyre advanced enough to fly all the way here they wouldnt use the same radio technology as us :)

but yeah, your right its interesting to wonder about it :D

or in southpark we are just a tv show put on for other planets to watch.
i really do think that there are others and there are infinite galaxies out there so a billion to one chance is not bad.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18146244&ft=1&f=17

Kind of intesting. It's hard to believe, but I believe there is other life forms out there. It's just, why do they all apear in the last 100 years, when everyone thinks they are out there? I mean, not too long ago, we thought we were the center of the Universe, no UFO sightings back then. Why now? And why is it always a far more advanced race? Maybe we are the advanced ones? And maybe, its not a round flying apple pie!!!! What if the aliens drive a ship shaped like an ice cream bar. All everyone sees is apple pies in the skies, never any ice cream bars or maybe the aliens fly a ship that's shaped like a pyramid, who knows.

Interested none the less.

and about 80% of them always seem to happen in america? what about the rest of the world? ive never heard of a ufo sighting in germany or russia or china or new zealand but only one here in Britain

there were a lot of sightings in those countries except china not sure about them. i saw this stuff on history channel about ufo's in russia and germany.

Back
Top Bottom