Just Joined! Hello

im also a artist, and i like PC's.....but lik i say all the time, if i had the money, i would have a MAC for my art

yesh...games.....i love games...and thats y i dont really like a MAC as my main comp.

i have so many games in my lappy
HL2
HL2 Ep1
HL2 Ep2
Team Fortess
Portal
GArrys Mod
BF 1942, V, 2 , 2142
FEAR
FEAR XP
FEAR Combat
and like 15 demos

I will even go as far as to say that a lot of Valve's games are very similar, so you don't have much diversity. I like your choice though.

Welcome. I am a Mac and PC user. More PC since that's what I started using first. Just got my used iBook in September, so I don't have a bunch of exposure with Macs still. It kinda depends on what you want to use the computer with. Gaming is obviously for Windows, while picture editing and stuff like that may be better on the Mac. I do video editing and I prefer my PC b/c for one, Sony Vegas doesn't support Macs, and two, my PC is faster anyway. If i ever buy another Mac, it will be another notebook to use basically just for internet on the go. My desktops will always be Windows machines.

i heard there was a virus made for macs i will try and find it. better get some anti virus for your mac.
For me, there isn't enough viruses for Macs to bother getting an AntiVirus program. I know viruses are out there, but I don't visit too many risky sites, so I just try my luck.

Comon guys this is a welcome thread to a new member take your childish fighting to Pms.

Welcome MacGirl, enjoy.
Amen to that, I've never seen such peculiar welcomes, enough to put a newbie off, listen to T-MAN, ha ha, he's sure proof that there are sane members at Computer Forums.

Welcome to the best site, MacGirl, glad you found us after your search through other "lesser" sites it's real cool!
dirol.gif

Back
Top Bottom