How does everyone secure their computer...

Oh...

I'm not sure what my number is to access my router now to see. Its a Linksys model
It should say on the bottom of the router somewhere...but it's probably 192.168.1.1

If you've never changed the password, I think the default for Linksys is username is blank, password is admin.

EDIT - Whoops, looks like you figured it out.

I use to have an array of security systems. Now I just secure it with one simple, easy to use program. Its got a nice easy GUI, and to date I think its the best security you can get. Especially for the price! (Its free).

It's called Linux :-D. I actually made the switch today. I just have to backup some old windows files and then Im gonna format it.

all i have are 2 router firewalls, and avg, but im also very careful what i click on, i've had no problems for 5+ years

Nod32 (unlimited time trial)
Comodo firewall
Comodo Boclean
Peer Guardian 2
Ccleaner,

I never use my own routers firewall, Peer guardian 2 is a great little program for blocking out sites and making your computer Invisible.

Cool. Cheers guys. I really do suggest using keyscrambler. It's a great little program, and gives you confidence when online banking or whatever.

I use an Esoft Instage-xSP as my firewall. Then I don't have much else as that is very powerful.

Back
Top Bottom