Crysis coming to PS3!

I thought they would have been like that too!!! I reckon that design looks so much better, any reason why they went back to the old style?

I do believe for a game like this, a hard drive would be required as standard. Something Microsoft lost the support for, by offering the Core.

10$ says it runs at 20 frames per second with 5 minute loading times.

I do believe for a game like this, a hard drive would be required as standard. Something Microsoft lost the support for, by offering the Core.

Microsoft was retarded in that regard. VALVe was pissed off over that.

NICE! Now your PS3 can crash and burn out! Whoo!

I could honestly care less. Crysis did have it's strong points, but there is a reason why not many people know about it. It's because no one knows about it!

I mean seriously...if you asked someone to explain Halo 3 and Crysis, I'm sure they'd explain Halo fine and when they get to Crysis they'll probably be like, "Timez Crysis?!"

20 frames per second aint bad

That's hardly playable, especially when you're broadcasting that in HD on a HDTV.

20 FPS is pretty bad. And alvino took the words right out of my mouth. No one knows what the hell Crysis is.

Guys - the PS3's GPU is about the equivalent of a 7900GT. Not even DX10. No way will it compare to the PC version's graphics. Didn't someone post an article where tri-8800Ultras couldn't max out Crysis?

Also, if the game is 1080P, you're running Crysis at 1920x1080. Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom