Just Joined! Hello

Comon guys this is a welcome thread to a new member take your childish fighting to Pms.

Welcome MacGirl, enjoy.

yes yes.....lets get back on topic everyone

hello MacGirl

i really do hope u enjoy ur stay
feel free to ask Q's

Welcome :)

Since you don't think you are a guru in computers yet, I'll forgive you for liking Mac's. David (the Admin) would kindly change your name at a later date, haha.

I'm only joking, by the way :p

I thought I was joining this forum to learn from others....................but after reading some of the comments you guys wrote concerning Macs.........I decided that I need to be the one teaching you guys a couple of things!!!!:mad:

I have a Mac and a couple of PCs, and I have to say that my MacBook Pro is muuuuuch faster than an ole PC any day of the week. It doesn't crash all the time like that PC I traded in for it did..........And best of all, I don't have to worry about it catching all of those bugs that PCs are prone to get................I guess you could say that my Mac has the much stronger "immune system"!:D

For those of you who did not bad-talk the Macintosh society............Thanks for the warm welcome!:)

Hi MacGirl!

Welcome to CF! Here you will find many helpful and interesting members... and Rudster.

We are a friendly bunch, so if you ever need any help just ask ahead.

What kind of rig are you on?

P.S. People might give you shit if you are an Apple fangirl, but just ignore them or point me in their direction haha :p.

Thanks for the welcome Thelis.

I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.8.......2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo......2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. Along with a couple of desktop PCs...that I have a very strong dislike for.

Who is Rudster?

Welcome :)

Since you don't think you are a guru in computers yet, I'll forgive you for liking Mac's. David (the Admin) would kindly change your name at a later date, haha.

I'm only joking, by the way :p

FYI Kage.....I am not fixing to get David to change my screen name lol..:D:p

Back
Top Bottom