First Job!!!

sound like my store, kinda, we used to have a game center but that went away, cele would know more of the history of the store we work at, but its nice we are also i think microsoft certified also with intel, well, im not goin to say much since im still kinda new, but i agree its nice.

whats the store name

sound like my store, kinda, we used to have a game center but that went away, cele would know more of the history of the store we work at, but its nice we are also i think microsoft certified also with intel, well, im not goin to say much since im still kinda new, but i agree its nice.

whats the store name

sweet man! ya, i really like the environment where i work, really laid back and we have fun, or at least so far we have... its called Easy PC, we dont have a website yet, or at least i dont think we do, ill probably be the one to make it unless we get a pro

Wow! Congrats dude that sounds fun! I wish I had a job like that - But I'm happy at McDonalds... really, I'm still there after two years.

I'm kinda wanting a job... mostly so I can buy a new drumset, but because some of the places sound really cool.

ya dont rush into a job, find the best place possible, and go for something you enjoy rather than how much your paid, you'll find yourself wanting to go to work that way...

I wish I could get a job at a computer store. The problem is I live 30 minutes from the city outskirts... There's nothing any closer, and I don't want to have to go into the city to get a job. I tried getting a job at one of the places just to see if I could, but they never replied back. Working at Whataburger and hating every minute of it. Making $7.35, so that's better than what most people get for fast food, but I hate the environment.

Back
Top Bottom