new car!

ZX2's and ZX3's are a dream to work on, get decent mileage, and have decent power because the Zetec engine has a lot more low-end torque than most other imports or 4-cyl cars. It's a happy medium. They are also fun as heck to drive because the chassis and suspension is a great stock setup. I do all my maintenance and repairs and have probably saved a good $1500 doing so.

That's good to know I picked out a decent car for my second car. I'll be getting a Zx2 though, my dad doesn't like Focuses. He used to be a Ford mechanic... My '92 Tempo is crap. It gets ok gas mileage I guess, but lacks too much in power. 3 speed automatic trans to go with the rest of it. Good thing is that it hasn't left me on the side of the road. Bad thing is that it's nearly impossible to get the oil filter changed. Gonna work a lot this summer to get the money for a Zx2, I'm tired of the Tempo.

I personally don't like the look of any VW. If I got an import it would be a Corolla or a Civic. I'm kinda stuck with Ford though b/c my dad knows how to work on them.

I love ford, my fav. brand. For trucks at least. If I was to get a cheaper sports car, I would proly get a camaro. I dont want imports. Ford trucks are the best though. I love my ranger, even though it's not 4x4, it's a great little beastie. 4.0L, gets about 17MPG with a teen driver in town, and that's saying something!! It's tires that rundown quickly, lol.

Errr I would stay away from the 3g and up eclipses. 1989-1999 are the good years of the eclipse for tuning if thats what your into. I just got my eclipse and it's a beast at the track. Not a big fan of domestic sports cars but I do like there trucks.

you should get truck they are pimpin
such as a 97 ford f 350 if you do not like this idea go with the eclipse

You should only get a truck like that if you will actually use it for something other than just to get to school or work. Otherwise you are wasting a bunch of gas and not using it's full power, therefore you might as well get a small truck or car. A lot of guys have F350s at my school, or other big trucks. Every one of them talk about the expense to fill up the tank just once. I use an average of $20-$40 per week on my car for gas, and it put a lot of miles in that every week too.

You should only get a truck like that if you will actually use it for something other than just to get to school or work. Otherwise you are wasting a bunch of gas and not using it's full power, therefore you might as well get a small truck or car. A lot of guys have F350s at my school, or other big trucks. Every one of them talk about the expense to fill up the tank just once. I use an average of $20-$40 per week on my car for gas, and it put a lot of miles in that every week too.
i drive 100 miles a day, and filling up 100$ a week is def. not in my agenda ne time soon

Back
Top Bottom