Windows XP3

a1sporty15

In Runtime
I have recently installed Windows XP SP3, and I wanted to install my audio drivers. But I get this error saying that I need to install UAA, but I can't seem to find the UAA driver for SP3 ANYWHERE! I would greatly appreciate it if someone can maybe link me to it. Thanks in advance.

Ah, so if you have Automatic updates turned on, you've been getting SP3 anyways?

yea probably, but what i meant is that all it is, is a bunch of updates stuck in one installer package. no new features.

well if its just a bunch of updates and this is the final release fo SP3 the microsoft suck,

they need some new features that is just dissapointing,

Why the hell did you put this in social lounge?
Huh, more like why the hell did you ask him that??:( , he made a simple mistake, all you had to say was "This belongs in....", not not flame at him, another of your useless posts, they're mounting up again!

Sorry >.< didn't realize where I was posting.
That's OK, you're new:), next time open up the list of forum areas, we have many, BTW, have you visited the gallery yet?, great variety, members rigs there are wicked, also if you're interested in cars. [most members are] there are some beauts, we have a lot of proud owners at CF! here's a pos rep to start you off
superbiggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom