First Job!!!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys!!! :D i just went into a local computer store and got my first job

this isnt your average computer store either, we are microsoft certified and we are a certified testing business, meaning if nvidia comes out with new cards to test, we get them... we get beta's for games and everything!!! IM SOO HAPPY:D :D

we have a gaming room, where the public can come in and take classes on various software or just play games, the main centerpiece of that room is a gaming pc with a 50" widescreen sceptre LCD monitor, the other computers all have matching 24" sceptre's, amd dual core and 8 series graphics cards, i cant wait to start working... seriously

oh, and on sunday's everybody comes in, while the store is closed off the clock, and we play games against each other and bring food!! its such a nice place!! :D:D

im not sure of my pay yet, but my hours seem extremely flexible, ill know the technical details next tuesday...

hey guys!!! :D i just went into a local computer store and got my first job

this isnt your average computer store either, we are microsoft certified and we are a certified testing business, meaning if nvidia comes out with new cards to test, we get them... we get beta's for games and everything!!! IM SOO HAPPY:D :D

we have a gaming room, where the public can come in and take classes on various software or just play games, the main centerpiece of that room is a gaming pc with a 50" widescreen sceptre LCD monitor, the other computers all have matching 24" sceptre's, amd dual core and 8 series graphics cards, i cant wait to start working... seriously

oh, and on sunday's everybody comes in, while the store is closed off the clock, and we play games against each other and bring food!! its such a nice place!! :D:D

im not sure of my pay yet, but my hours seem extremely flexible, ill know the technical details next tuesday...

wow good going man i wish i had a job , and any job i am so poor at the moment

anyway i wouldnt be too bothered even if they where paying me like £3 an hour cos that place sounds soo cool

wow good going man i wish i had a job , and any job i am so poor at the moment

anyway i wouldnt be too bothered even if they where paying me like £3 an hour cos that place sounds soo cool

well hope ya find one soon man... :(

but yea exactly, id take it if i was making minimum wage, everybody is super nice, hours are amazingly flexible, we have a gaming room (doesnt get much better than that) and im doing somethin i know how to do well and enjoy doing very much, couldnt be happier :D

well hope ya find one soon man... :(

but yea exactly, id take it if i was making minimum wage, everybody is super nice, hours are amazingly flexible, we have a gaming room (doesnt get much better than that) and im doing somethin i know how to do well and enjoy doing very much, couldnt be happier :D

yer i should do ,
i still get EMA which i guess you dont get other there where the government give me £30 a week to go to college but its not a lot after you take food and stuff plus it means i can only either save for new stuff or go out with friends and i want both plus i will be learning to drive soon

sorry i just realised i'm kinda hijacking your thread sorry

and yer that pllace sounds soo cool to work at i mean what you can go in and game and flexible hours are always a very good thing to have

That's awesome! (But Sceptre monitors suck.)

ya man, haha i kinda noticed, i played COH on the sceptre's, and it didnt look very good, i'd prefer my crt over that thing, but hey, the public is going to use them, so i wont be on them much... i think the shock and awe of seeing the 50" and all the pc's around the wall is enough... haha, ill take some pictures eventually, i dont think we have a website, so im not sure if ill be doing that or not, we'll just have to see :)

Wow that sounds amazing, well done :D
I'd love a free job like that, that doesn't mind a few fun things.
Good luck :)

Damn I'm jealous, I was looking for a retail based job but decided it'd be better to focus on music for the time being and then get a job after we finish recording - to finally get my new PC, a nice one.

Back
Top Bottom