Multi Tasking At It's Best;

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
<333

IMG_1797.jpg

I've been doing it ALOT since I recently found out how to take advantage of the 8800's control panel and quick buttons on the title bar. I've assigned colums and rows in both monitors specially for each program i use and it opens there and i have some set to transparent, some to always be on top, etc. So now I have like, a crapload of stuff open at once.

COD4, a music library indexing over 80GB's of music, transfering movies to my ZEN, Browser open with 12 tabs open, AIM, Windows Live Messenger, uTorrent, and Ableton Live (big audio producing program). And I am still barely using any system process. Haha.

Anyways, soon I think I am going to get another 8800GTS 640 mb and the trade out my old 17 inch samsung and just go with QUAD 22in monitors :D

I am so excited, I leave in less than 12 hours :D

What are you talking about?

I can't quad span? Only dual pan and then have 2 clones?

Why? You sure? o_O

Why? You sure? o_O

ya, he's tellin the truth, in sli both cards act as one obviously, which i know you knew that, but because of that, the second card cant have output unless sli is disabled and you just run dual graphics cards, if you do that, i would suggest just buying a shitty pci graphics card to run the second dual monitor setup, thats personally what i would do...

Why? You sure? o_O

u cant use sli can only be used with 1 monitor i believe
im pretty sure u can use any crappy card tho if u want to add more monitors and not spend 500000 bucks

When you are in SLI, you can only use 1 monitor port on the main graphics card I think. If you want quad montitors, I would just put in a cheaper second card for the other monitors.

u cant use sli can only be used with 1 monitor i believe
im pretty sure u can use any crappy card tho if u want to add more monitors and not spend 500000 bucks

:)
ya, he's tellin the truth, in sli both cards act as one obviously, which i know you knew that, but because of that, the second card cant have output unless sli is disabled and you just run dual graphics cards, if you do that, i would suggest just buying a shitty pci graphics card to run the second dual monitor setup, thats personally what i would do...

Yeah..... That or I could go ahead and buy another 8800GTS and then use those with 2 monitors when im playing my games and when I'm not playing my games, disable SLI.....

:p

;)

Back
Top Bottom