☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼
Above is alt -1 to alt-19

I hate it.

Sorry man I new some people wouldn't like it. You'll get used to it.

I liked MattieDaShark best TBH. I don't quite understand your new one.

Thanks but that is my poker name. I wanted a different name for computer/gaming stuff. Now on to what it means.

Absynth is a liquor technically spelled Absinthe but its referenced in the spelling I used as well. Its not sold in the US but you can order it online however its really expensive. It has wormwood in it which causes you to kind of trip and kind of hallucinate hence the haze on the end of the name. I spelled it in ASCII codes because of that fact like the double § like your tripping on Absynth.

Not sure how much it is over were its sold and legal but here in the states it costs around $200 for a decent bottle of absynth. I'm generally drinking when playing games with friends etc so I thought it was a fitting name change. Since Absynth is premium liquor it also kind of means Elite because not many know how to get it or can afford it. Heres a link to the good stuff.

http://www.absinthesupply.com/products/zele-premium.html

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;743244 said:
Sorry man I new some people wouldn't like it. You'll get used to it.

I'm still calling you Mattie. :p

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;743263 said:
LOL you must of posted as I was editing my post. Thats the native spelling of it. Its spelled differently depending on what country your in.
Hahaha, oh, okay.

Back
Top Bottom