My Dogs ill

blackjack

Fully Optimized
My Springer spaniel is very ill:( I woke up this morning to find Sick every where, and the dog laid flat out hardly moving, I was so upset, he was lethargic and hardly responsive, I took him to th vets right away, He was kept there all day on a drip until I picked him up at closing, He has pancreatitis a very serious condition for dogs and one prone to spaniels, I will have to take him to the vets everyday for fluid treatment via a drip, the vets and us are hoping that in a few days he will start responding a bit, he is not allowed any food, I'm gutted and very sad, he is part of my family and when hes not well, it hurts me inside, I'm totally down at the moment.:(
Its touch and go:(

same here...hopes he gets better..

i just recently lost my 16 year old cat i found stray when i was 2.....it sucks

Sorry about your dog, hope it gets better soon!

My dog, is young, but she eats everything!! I am worried someday she will eat something bad. And the other day, she ran away, and when she came back she was soaking wet, so she probably fell through the ice on my nieghbors pond or something, as it was just above freezing that day. So we are lucky she came back.

Good luck with your dog!!

dogs are the best part of a family. their non judgmental, always listen, always love, you could throw all the crap at them you want and they will still come back with just as much love for you as ever (not saying i beat my dog or anything as i love her to bits) sorry to hear about your dog tho let us know how it turns out

dude i no wat your going threw
my golden retriever jake had cancer and i had to watch both him and my dad battle cancer
(my dad has cancer in his small intestine fortunately he had the type of cancer besides skin u want to get if u have to pick....thankfully its all gone)
my dog jake on the other hand was not as lucky....
but my advice is make him very conferrable
make sure u show hes loved
and just prepair for the worst and hope for the best
please keep us updated

Just an update guys, he is still very ill with a temperature of 103.8:( he has been on a drip again all day, hes still not allowed food but we can give him sips of water with added electrolyte solution to rehydrate him.

Back
Top Bottom