new car!

damn either the gti, or one of the eclipse's

nice prices and the cars are in real nice condition

How far away are you going to be working? If its not real close, I wouldnt get teh ecplise. Worse gas milage. Jettas are good, VW run forever. If you can find a diesel one, you will really get some good gas milage. If you going to get something with a 6 like that eclipse, I wouldnt go with an eclipse, but thats just an opinion thing. I would rather get something like a camaro or stang. But if you are going to be doing a decent amount of driving def. get a 4.

Or if gas REALLY matters:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981...209267836QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120209267836

52HP beast.

ZX2's and ZX3's are a dream to work on, get decent mileage, and have decent power because the Zetec engine has a lot more low-end torque than most other imports or 4-cyl cars. It's a happy medium. They are also fun as heck to drive because the chassis and suspension is a great stock setup. I do all my maintenance and repairs and have probably saved a good $1500 doing so.

About the V6 Mustang or Camaro, if you're going to get one of those do it right and get the V8, not the chick car variant. lol

VWs are nice but if you plan on doing your own maintenance or repairs forget it, because they are a pain to work on and sometimes require special tools from what I hear. That, and everything is laid out really crappy... when you need to replace something you have to take everything out and dig to the bottom of the engine. Not fun.

well...my work is 5 min away, but i commute to college, 45 min, 50 miles each way.....but im good on the gas sit. with all of em

Back
Top Bottom