Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well now it looks like im going to be staying up untill like 9 pm because its 4:30 am and i got alot of things to do tommarow so i guess its a all nighter for me!!

Did that and went to school, not fun.

ahhh it was amazing lol...i just got 5 hours of sleep or so well since the last time i logged in and i feel like shyt!

wow! anyone read about this airline crash in London??

Read it here!

its amazing how only ~13 people got slightly injured - the guy must be one good pilot :eek:

heard about it at work.. the glidescope must have been out.. just glad it wasnt one of the ones i had been working on.. lol.. the investigation which is going to follow will be long and messy.. pretty new plane too, 777

the pilot said that he just lost all systems suddenly, no warning, and some airport guy they interviewed said it resembled a bird strike. so either way something went badly wrong

thats bizarre that all systems went down, there should always be backups and backups of backups, it could be a bird strike to an engine, which took out the main and backup supplies, however the APU should have kicked in and given secondary power.. there is the RAT to give power too, but i guess that it was too close to the ground to deploy the backups in time for the plane to land. good thing is that there were no fatalities..

An airport worker told the BBC the pilot on the Boeing 777 had said he had lost all power, and had been forced to glide the plane into land.

The worker also said the pilot had told him all the electronics had also failed.

"He said he had no warning - it just went," the worker added.

yeah, really strange :confused: theres not much it could be other than a bird strike, maybe a turkey :D or a fault with the engines, they were piling the foam on the engines once they evacuated the plane. just have to wait for the report now.

well i really just started my diet and i dropped like 16 pounds so far losing the belly i got durning the holiday season!

lmao well basically i understand my body, most people will never get that connection in there lifetime. also I'm a nutritionist plus a personal trainer so i should know what I'm doing!

basically wake up early in the morning to do 30 mins of cardio on a empty stomach and i set my alarm for 3:00 am to do 30 mins of cardio plus a protein shake.

then i follow my daily schedule of working out and work! ohh and i cut junk out of my diet.. the best advice i can give you is keep a journal of the food you eat for a week...add up the calories then calculate how much you burn from working out and Day to day activity... you have to be at a deficit to lose weight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom