new x box 360, ps3 and gaming info

I just finished it because of the story. Finally a game with a decent plot! The ending is sorta cryptic, but it's pretty cool and sets you up for Assassin's Creed 2.

idk when fable 2 is coming but i hope real soon!!! im looking forward to ssbb right now, i hope they will have sleepers for all 3 consoles this year!

Assassin's Creed is pretty fun. The only thing is that each city is really repetitive and all the people in the city are...well, the same. I like to play that game in doses. Maybe 2 hours or so every other day or something, but it's not something I can play all the way through like I did with Call of Duty 4.

Mass Effect is awesome. Deserved and won RPG of the year. The dialogue system is...just amazing.

I got bored with the amount of talking scenes there are in assassins creed

I liked it more for the animations. Ubisoft did so well with the body animations and how they react and express things.

i loved the cutscences it helpeed make the game! they put alot of time in them so we can get enjoyment out of them instead of ignoring the dialouge listen to it some of the stuff is funny.

and for the guy who asked me what difficulty i play on gh 3 i play hard and usually score 80 percent besides on through the fire and flames that song is hard!

Back
Top Bottom