Hai Gaiyzzzzz

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
How are we doing tonight? =]]

I am leaving for Steamboat Springs, Colorado in less than 24 hours!!!!!!!

I am so excited, I can't wait to friggin shred it up!

:D

I'm getting ready to go t bed, 11:42pm here, got school tommorrow.

Almost got this mac on pc working. I'm bringing it into school cause my media teacher who thinks hes a mac guru but he doesn't know crap thinks is absolutely impossible to have mac run on a pc.

I'm like ok.

Brining that in, open it in his face.

I'm getting ready to go t bed, 11:42pm here, got school tommorrow.

Almost got this mac on pc working. I'm bringing it into school cause my media teacher who thinks hes a mac guru but he doesn't know crap thinks is absolutely impossible to have mac run on a pc.

I'm like ok.

Brining that in, open it in his face.

ahaha omg i want a video of you pwning him tomorrow. no exceptions.

It will decide to crap out on you when you show it to him... For some reason that's what happens a lot. I do hate the computer teachers who think they know a lot but don't know anything. Or equally as bad, the teachers that know they don't know anything yet try to teach us something.

I need to go to bed to get up to take some more exams... The district is making us take tests, along with the teacher's exams...not real smart. I couldn't finish my History exam all the way b/c I had to take the district's test along with it. And just barely finished my Chemistry exam before class ended. I'm gonna be screwed on the Algebra 2 exam... What didn't help me today was that I felt hyperactive or something and needed to constantly move...not too good when taking a test. I'm glad I have off Monday from work and school. It's a teacher's workday, and one of few days I actually get off work while being off school.

Damn.

Sounds like you guys are having a big bowl of fun.

Haha, suckers.

High school sucks ass.

high school isnt that bad, you must've had bad experiences... i look forward to school most of the time

you like school i used to when i went to my old high school now i am at boarding high school and everyone else is incapable of eating at a reasonable volume they like sguish it around in their mouth when their mouths are open and shew really loud it piss me off cause they do it all the time even when eating ice cream. and my roomie is g=horrible singer sings in sleep..loudly

high school isnt that bad, you must've had bad experiences... i look forward to school most of the time
Oh no, I had WONDERFUL times in highschool with all A's in all advanced classes. Dosen't mean it doesn't suck any less :p

you like school i used to when i went to my old high school now i am at boarding high school and everyone else is incapable of eating at a reasonable volume they like sguish it around in their mouth when their mouths are open and shew really loud it piss me off cause they do it all the time even when eating ice cream. and my roomie is g=horrible singer sings in sleep..loudly

God dammit dude, do me a favor. Before you submit a new reply each time, enter your text into Microsoft word and spell check that shit, for the love of god.

Back
Top Bottom