Very Urgent - BSOD at startup

thomas49th

In Runtime
Hi, I'm able to boot into safe mode but not normal windows. The loading bar will run and then windows will display this BSOD

BSOD.jpg

i have repaired xp in safe mode and by the disc in and it has made no difference. What should I DO???? :( Is it any possiblilty of being a hard ware failure... i can boot into safe mode

Thx
:eek:

How'd it happen? When did it first happen?
I actually got the same thing happen yesterday - halfway through loading XP bsod's. But it was to do with the fact my computer crashed halfway through installing drivers for a new video card, and when I put that video card back in the error went away.

-Rhys

i removed the sound card and got it 2 boot into windows on the second boot attempt after that. i restarted to see if it was fixed but then kept gettin BSODs. Then i went into safe mode and removed all drivers that were new sincethere 23/8/2001. but cant starrt windows cus needs pci.sys. so im repairing again. Do you reckon this is a hardware failure or a software?

Thanks

have you put in any new memory lately? or have you over-clock or changed memory timings?

havn't put any new memory in never o/c

bought 2gb new ram tho (yeh)

im just installing windows over the top of itself now

Back
Top Bottom