3 new monitors

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
well i got 3 new monitors flat screen the only problem is they dont work!!! the power works the screens arn't cracked no nothing!!!one is a 17 inch planar and the other two are 15 inch kds whatever that stands for...ne ways i need to get a solder i think that wires are lose so its not getting a picture!

Picture34.jpg

Picture35.jpg

so i took out the screws and the stand...the plate wont come off ne ideas?

stupid question but maybe the contrast is set to as low as possible maybe? then again i'm not sure if the contrast can black out the screen, can it?

I think its a combination of brightness and contrast. But, if you can somehow get to in on the panel, and turn them up, it might work. Try that. If not, I have no idea what it is.

i get monitors for free from a company...like all the ones they buy and dont work there usually 15-20 inches all flat screens i usually can get them to wok by messing with the settings but this time no cigar......i got the back panel off of the 17 incher and it looks like something is missing idk what but on one board it looks bare so im going to let my g pa take a look.

Back
Top Bottom