Gallery: Game Screenshots

Hmm.... Thats strange. In my 7 years of CS experience, I didn't know that you could change the AA -_-. I call BS.

Maxed out? Lol, CSS isn't exactly the most demanding game. Lol.

You can change the AA, call bs all you like, it's right there in the options.
And as for old cs, you can force it using the ATi/Nvidia control panel.

No, CSS isn't really demanding anymore, but whats your point?

LOL even my 7600gt can max out CSS

The framerate was better for me on my 7600GT with the AA turned off. I always left everything else on high.

Dust in particular, with the HDR. Go to dust, 4xaa with HDR on at 1280x1024, the framerate will drop.

And when I was using my dad's LCD monitor for a bit, 1680x1050, my 7600GT was noticeably sluggish.

So sure you can max it fine for the most part, but your mistaken if you think it can run it perfectly in every scenario.

Hmm.... Thats strange. In my 7 years of CS experience, I didn't know that you could change the AA -_-. I call BS.

Maxed out? Lol, CSS isn't exactly the most demanding game. Lol.

Hell no it aint, my old 7300GS played it just fine at the same settings I do now.

Exactly. Lots of people think CS:S is a really demanding game but its like, not.

Funny, aren't you the one who bitched about not wanting to spend money on better hardware for CS:S? (let alone the 'god forbid' $20 to buy the damned thing)

Well whatever. Source always ran fine on my old 7600GT, just not at high resolutions with the AA cranked, so enough already.

FEAR2007-12-1208-41-16-61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom