Viruses

Brookfield

Golden Master
I'm getting a lot of trojans lately, about 10 a day, at the moment I have 31, now that's not a problem so I don't need advice at this point thanks:), what I would like is for someone to tell me how to delete them from the virus vault with just one click, as I've been deleting them one at a time & that's very tedious, the trojans are all the same which is; Trojan Lop 3ay, 307.4 Kb
Thanks guys.

which antivirus? normally if there is a list of them you can right click and choose select all..or hold down control key and highlight each one

dang man thats alot of viruses for a day!!and every day on top of that!1 you use alot of torrents?

not trying to be nasty but I dont think he would know what a torrent is...could be wrong.

Something is very much wrong if you are getting 10 viruses a day, you need to look at your protection.

all i use is lime wire, i would like to dl other stuff but i dont kno how to use ne program not ashamend to admit it...anyone like to throw some knowledge on me say on how to dl all the naruto and bleach episodes!!!!

how bout pm me wth the info??? i dont use aim because my gf got mad at me thinks i try to talk to girls lol

which antivirus? normally if there is a list of them you can right click and choose select all..or hold down control key and highlight each one
I have AVG free, & it's great, I've always used it, thanks for the tip I'll do that:)

maybe you should use a pay one like norton or mcafee there alot better then they used to be.....i also use avg on my play computers but on my good comps i use McAfee

Back
Top Bottom