guns'n stuff

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
Hey i relized maybe more than me and someone eelse have guns so pot what you have and if you have acess to them and not a school like poor me post pictures of them
try and keep your mind out of the gutter (a quote from one of my teachers to me)
i have 12gauge a 270 ,30-06 22 cal 17 cal 410/45 contender handgun 410 rossi and 17 cal . .25 handgun and 357 mag and 2 bows an arrows.
will have pictures when i go home

1 ryobi cartridge 50-100mm titanium framing air nail gun...and 1 10 - 50mm nupower finishing air nail gun :D

I also have a bostik staple gun.

all i have is a .22 rifle a .243 a shotgun and a cool pellet gun lol i might post pics later but i dont want to put them on photobucket and have the fbi wanting to go through my comp lol

i need to buy a nice glue gun for projects.....right now I'm looking into getting a nice solderer lol ohh when i turn 21 ill prolly buy alot of hand guns....and the guy who started the post do you have to have ne special license to get the ar17??? its a automatic gun thats legal to buy it cost like 1200 dollars not a bad price!!

Yeah,I Have a Soldering Gun too,Man,Dangeeeeerous :D

But,What you do have to watch out for,Is THESE MASSIVE GUNS!

body_building

no fair i want one but i cant find ne around the location i live that isnt a piece of crap!!

Back
Top Bottom