**Playstation Network Usernames***

loving the sig brook!
Thanks:), it seems it's "let's all be sarcastic to Brookie" week, first 9 hours back, [before I'm corrected as usual, I'm counting from when I logged on] & I'm pounced on already!!, um shall I say have a look at my new si.......better not I s'pose, ha ha!;)

I think mine is googleguru. I'll have to check and make sure though because I've only logged on once just to set up the account and haven't used it since.

Is there a way to check on your PC? I don't really feel like connecting my PS3 to my internet right now to check. :)

Out of the online games I have, I play ToCA Race Driver 3 the most online. I also have Nascar 08, Madden 06, nascar 05, hot shots golf fore, obviously some of them are for the ps2....lol except for nascar 08, and I have a usb headset to talk with.

Out of the online games I have, I play ToCA Race Driver 3 the most online. I also have Nascar 08, Madden 06, nascar 05, hot shots golf fore, obviously some of them are for the ps2....lol except for nascar 08, and I have a usb headset to talk with.

Did you get my invite? I've got it setup on XP right now. I'm going to fiddle around with Vista and see if I can get it working since thats what I normally use but the disc only had XP so i'm not sure if it will work.

I've only got AC right now. Although i'm going downtown tomorrow to rent Madden 08 to see if I can play it online. If its playable without lag i'll buy it.

Mods, I'm not being sarcastic here, Matt has apologised for double-posting so can I just say that I'm not the only one who does this, I know, I know that I've done it several times, but it is very easy to do, just thought I'd point that out. [no offence Matt:)]

Back
Top Bottom