Revenge on my ISP using P2P filtering

It's fully legal, just real annoying.
Pretty much. Theres nothing illegal about what your downloading either. So even if they found out you downloaded like 30 ISOs of ubuntu, what are they gonna do?

Qwest doesn't screw with torrents. Which I'm happy. I don't torrent a lot, but when I do, it works like a charm.

i see a slight problem with this, the majority of unlimited contracts are still subject to a fair usage policy, what you are doing is not fair usage so there for after a few days of it they will prob cap your download speed to bout 256kb,

i see a slight problem with this, the majority of unlimited contracts are still subject to a fair usage policy, what you are doing is not fair usage so there for after a few days of it they will prob cap your download speed to bout 256kb,

afaik, they don't cap like that. Unlimited is Unlimited.
Pretty much. Theres nothing illegal about what your downloading either. So even if they found out you downloaded like 30 ISOs of ubuntu, what are they gonna do?

Qwest doesn't screw with torrents. Which I'm happy. I don't torrent a lot, but when I do, it works like a charm.

I've downloaded far more than 30, about 75 of CentOS (one disc only), and about 75 of Ubuntu so far.

I've downloaded Ubuntu from a torrent at round 830KB/s. The exchange is just accross my road :D

Maybe unlimited it unlimited in canada, over here.. they just terminate your service and refuse to give you any for the next year.

Lol funniest thing ever... I might try that soon... yay internet exchange upgrade tomorrow FTW

Thats right I'm on a 40g p/m with tiscali but no matter what as soon as it gets to 5.30pm up to 11.30pm then the line is throttled, not a good ISP FOR GAMERS, I don't play games much no ever use much of the DL limit so I'm quite happy with it, plus IL just run it through the night if and when I need it.

Back
Top Bottom