SO how bout those GIANTS

man so i wore my giants hooded sweatshirt to school today and you wouldnt believe how much shit i was getting, even from people who like, Pittsburgh and other teams that are out of the playoff, i was like WTF, they cant talk trash their teams didnt do so well.

the packers and patriots are in the super bowl!!! like everyone said dallas has been messing up for a month!!! but we all kno new englad is going to have a unbeaten season!!!!
Nah, it will be like the super bowl of '97.

i cant believe that the giants are going to the championship. like is the world ending or something? how did eli make it here but peyton cant? thats just ridiculous. i say go riot or something cause we might not have much longer to the world

i cant believe that the giants are going to the championship. like is the world ending or something? how did eli make it here but peyton cant? thats just ridiculous. i say go riot or something cause we might not have much longer to the world
Peyton is fine, it's just that his team sucks.

Case in point - he had 2 interceptions in that game. Why? Because the ball bounced off his receiver. Completely not his fault.

yea indy was ok this year, but lots of injurys to key players is what i think hurt them the most, or they would have a chance to have beaten New england twice this year.

Peyton is fine, it's just that his team sucks.

Case in point - he had 2 interceptions in that game. Why? Because the ball bounced off his receiver. Completely not his fault.

ok...as much as i dont like the colts i would never say their team sucks.

peyton is a robot, a perfect football throwing machine
all is receivers are disgusting.
joseph addai is becoming a great franchise running back
and their o-line is amazing just injuries hurt them

C'mon Giants, Giants vs. Chargers for the Super Bowl!
Well, I'm pumped, I don't even care if the Giants lose next week at Green Bay (that field advantage is just gay) but I'm hoping for the best for the Giants, and hoping that Eli keeps doing whatever he's been doing lately.

why does everyone hate on eli, ok hes not the best be hes deff not the worst out there, he plays very good is decent and about weather anything over 20MPH winds or rain hes does worse but most QB do, and they have already stated the games he did bad in were also bad weather games.

so to me he has stepped it up this past year compared to last year.

Back
Top Bottom