PLAN Test

bullzi

Fully Optimized
Anybody else taken these? I just got my results back from this PLAN test, and im stoked... The PLAN is for Sophomores in highschool and does what it's name intends, it helps you plan the rest of your highschool career and gives a recommended major in college. Anyway, i put my results below... if you took it post yours!

Estimated ACT Score: 26-30
U.S. Ranking (out of hundreds of thousands of highschools): 95% of test takers scored my score or lower, so essentially im top 5% in the nation overall composite score in english, mathematics, reading and science... :D
Individual Scores: top 2% in mathematics, top 3% in science.

Im not sure why im so stoked about this, but every test i've taken in the past for school showed uber low scores for all my subjects, and now this one... i'm kinda excited for college now :p

What was everybody's ACT score? and if you've taken PLAN what are your results?

I don't remember what my ACT score was, but it was good enough to get me in a good public university. The PLAN test i have never heard of. It should tell you that you'll probably change your major 2-5 times lol.

I got a 21 on the actual ACT, with my highest sub-score of 25 in Science.

I think I did take an ACT Plan in my Sophomore year, but I don't remember the score I got in it. I think it was 19.

ya im going to be doing the same thing josh is doing, except ill be doing volunteer fire department/EMT as well... i dont plan on changing that, its what ive wanted to do since i was 4 :)

the only test like that ive taken is an official IQ test, that was when i first was diagnosed with depression too....scored a 148 on it.

i got a 21 on it and a 1500 on my SATs sounds like crap but that doesn't mean anything. I got accepted to NYIT and their giving me a $7500 scholarship every year so in the long run thats $30,000 or 1 year free =)

Back
Top Bottom