Gallery: Your room/Sanctuary

The thing is, the car I had before were all cheap cars. I just wasn't satisfied with them at all.

This car, however, is much improved and it's a keeper--but human nature dictates that we're never satisfied. I just have to ignore the temptation of trading it in again. I've already got scratches on the car and I have no clue as to how they got there. Usually when I get a car, I mod the crap out of it. Now, I'm not going to throw any money into the car. All I did was a tint and that was it. I thought about exhaust and vinyls for the taillights for the longest time, but decided to go against it. Not worth the hundreds of dollars for hardly any gain in power.

If I can keep this car for 10 years, I will get all my money back and then some. Can you imagine what I can save up for now?!?! Wow, hmmm. Maybe I'll get me a house, haha. No, but at least I can keep upgrading my PC every year, lol :p.

yea man that be good i did have a toyota celica brand new only put 2 grand down i put so much mony in bodykits, spoiler, turbo, racing brakes,short gearshifter. and other stupid stuff!!!!!!! i didnt get insurenece to cover the stuff inside my car i totalled it...................the insurence company only paid it off so ill never spend to much money on a car i learned the hard way.

I just re-did my room...

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

had a new 32" HDTV and 1000w home cinema system for xmas :p hehe

plus a new pc case for me new pc im building soon...

IMG_27591.jpg

IMG_27601.jpg

IMG_27611.jpg

IMG_27651.jpg

IMG_27671.jpg

post pix when u get the new desk!!! im thinking bout buying a entertainment center for my tv, and a computer desk for my play computers!!

yh i will post the pics up, i cant believe how much the wall brackets are, from £90 to about £200, are they ok for pasterboard tho, thats the only thing im worried about, i dont want it falling off and smashing lol

Back
Top Bottom