Who the hell are you?

Read my post again, I said it was ozziebid not ozziebrad, you have it the wrong way round, an apology would be be nice:), thanks.
You can't see it can you, let me explain, due to the "other forum" debacle ArrizX has been receiving abusive emails from someone on this forum with the email address of oziebrad@hotmail.com

It takes a great speculative leap to even connect this to ozziebid.com.au, for all the reasoning behind your deduction you may as well say it is the Queen or The White House, surely your time in the force would have taught you that facts are required to reach a conclusion that is reasonable.

I will apologise, I'm sorry you have a problem seeing the logical errors in your conclusion.

You can't see it can you, let me explain, due to the "other forum" debacle ArrizX has been receiving abusive emails from someone on this forum with the email address of oziebrad@hotmail.com

It takes a great speculative leap to even connect this to ozziebid.com.au, for all the reasoning behind your deduction you may as well say it is the Queen or The White House, surely your time in the force would have taught you that facts are required to reach a conclusion that is reasonable.

I will apologise, I'm sorry you have a problem seeing the logical errors in your conclusion.

:)

No shit Sherlock, lmao :D

It would seem fairly obvious that it is likely to be someone called Brad from Australia wouldn't you say, that's the reason I replied straight away when this thread was started, to remove me from the list of suspects due to my location.

And Brad (whoever you are), silly boy, you should have made a different hotmail account if you were going to spam/abuse someone, you do realise it violates Hotmails Term of Service don't you

yer i know but i didnt wanna say it deffo was cos that name isnt just exclusive to anyone from there i could make that user name but i aint called brad or in australia

and brook you are so confused here its unbelieveable

That email posted by Brook is way different from the original. I think it will be the original, and exactly like that.

yer i know but i didnt wanna say it deffo was cos that name isnt just exclusive to anyone from there i could make that user name but i aint called brad or in australia

and brook you are so confused here its unbelieveable
That's true but on the scale of 1-10 of likely scenarios being an Aussie called Brad has to be up around 9.5 wouldn't you say.

He was confused to start with, now he's not so sure.

:D :D

Back
Top Bottom