All night

That's unbelievable haha, I would have thought the only way to do that would be with meth, like those addicts that stay up for days breaking into houses... can I get in trouble for mentioning that on here?

lol...nope.....this is pathetic, but i was like16, and i just bought a FX 6 series for a dell 3000, and i was playing battlefield 2 for like 5 days straight, then was hangin out w/ friends the other days

im planing a 4 dayer in a few weeks with 2 friends cause were going to the Rolex 24 hour race

PC's are good for general computer usage.

MACS are AMAZING for editing and that is it. photoshop, video/audio editing/production, etc.

My mom works for a rather large graphic design company and they have always used Macs. They tested out a PC once and they hated it! I'm not a Mac fan, but I have to give credit when credit is due. PC's are catching up to Macs though when it comes to design and 3-D rendering. My university has a big architecture program and all of them use PCs (there is a Mac lab though).

There is nothing a Mac can do, that a PC can't, and thats the truth.

lol...nope.....this is pathetic, but i was like16, and i just bought a FX 6 series for a dell 3000, and i was playing battlefield 2 for like 5 days straight, then was hangin out w/ friends the other days

im planing a 4 dayer in a few weeks with 2 friends cause were going to the Rolex 24 hour race

Your absolutely nuts then.. lol.

The record stands at 264 hours (11 days) from a 17 year old in California.

I'm surprised your okay, because after about 56 hours or so, you have serious hallucinations from sleep deprivation.

I'm surprised your okay, because after about 56 hours or so, you have serious hallucinations from sleep deprivation.

Wow 11 days. That's nuts!!

idk about hallucinations, but i wasent acting normal.....ill tell u that

ill beat that record one day

you could try to figure out why someone would buy a mac over pc.that one would take ages

I made my sister buy one becase:
  1. no viruses with limewire
  2. she got free printer and ipod with it
  3. she does a lot of creative stuff that MACs pwn at
  4. she doesn't need windows only apps (games)
  5. sensor in the HDD... I'm sure she is thankful for it because she has dropped it like 2000 times, and no HDD damage (I know some pcs have this, but not ones for sub $1000 with a free ipod and printer)
  6. easier to use in general by a computer novice

and the best part? she loves the mac a lot better than the pc. she has had very few problems with it, and uses a lot of the software in Ilife '08 (though we did put ImovieHD on there because its better than the new one) and the only thing she regrets about it was not getting a DVD writing superdrive.

edit-
Well that was a fun day at school, slept through all my classes!!
I do that by default.

There is nothing a Mac can do, that a PC can't, and thats the truth.
I will prove you wrong: Macs cannot easily get viruses from lime wire, as most are targeted at pcs.

but that is the only exception

Back
Top Bottom