Verizon down weird stuff going on!

I was sitting here about to pay my phone bill and I tried getting on Verizon's website. I was staring at a white screen then noticed my CPU was at 47C with just a web browser open. I was like WTF so I open the task manager and see both my CPU's at like 80% usage.

Then I exit out of that browser and I can't get on any other web page. I've tried both firefox and IE and it does the same thing in both. Just loads my CPU up and kills my internet. Is it down for anyone else this is really weird. I mean I can see if the site was down but its loading my CPU and cutting off the internet when I do so. I have to re connect after I visit the page.

Work for you?

www.verizon.com

worked fine for me. maybe you have a problem with flash or something that that page uses, and it's freezing up your browsers? do virus scan, maybe re-install flash player?

Well they must of got it fixed. I do a virus and malware scan daily. I'm guessing the server was down or something wasn't working right. It works fine now. Thanks for the input but you guys got there a little late. I wanted someone to try and access it when I was having problems. O well all is well now.

Back
Top Bottom