Lightscribe

Ok,i Have to Dis-Agree with you here,I Had a Lightscribe Drive and it Printed on HP Discs really good,Not a real BLACK But more a Dark grey,but it was still readble and it only took 10 minutes.

Ok,i Have to Dis-Agree with you here,I Had a Lightscribe Drive and it Printed on HP Discs really good,Not a real BLACK But more a Dark grey,but it was still readble and it only took 10 minutes.
Well, perhaps it depends on the type of discs you use as to how good it prints, but on my laptop the best quality printing takes 15mins, and on my other drive it took 15mins as well on best quality. It may differ from one drive to the other.

I've used Lightscribe before, and it's not all that bad. I'm sure eventually they'll figure out a way to do it in color, and then it'll become more widespread. Give the technology a little time to develop...

It's great for gifts. Adding it to a music mix or something puts a nice personal touch.

Well, perhaps it depends on the type of discs you use as to how good it prints, but on my laptop the best quality printing takes 15mins, and on my other drive it took 15mins as well on best quality. It may differ from one drive to the other.

Yes you have a point there,What Brand is your laptop?

I have light scribe because it was in a nice $25 dollar drive, and I"ve used both the disk it cam with (hp) and some memorex discs, and while its nice, its defiantly not as dark as a sharpie.

I think they should just put sharpies in them to print your label.... could have a ton of colors in it.

Back
Top Bottom