have ever been so bored you...............

the aug I'm getting,

steyr_aug.jpg

dam i sho&w 500's with a snub nose my ahole freind but in the heavy loads and my wrist still hurts bad.
you have me beat but i am only 15.
do you shoot out your window at night at stuff. I
I also have some rock salt shelll that we have for trespassers

dam i sho&w 500's with a snub nose my ahole freind but in the heavy loads and my wrist still hurts bad.
you have me beat but i am only 15.
do you shoot out your window at night at stuff. I
I also have some rock salt shelll that we have for trespassers
haha, I have rock salt and bean bag shells as well :)

"dam i sho&w 500's with a snub nose my ahole freind but in the heavy loads and my wrist still hurts bad. "

wtf did you just attempt to say?

lol

and no, i definitely don't shoot any of these out a window.... wtf are you thinking. lmao.

i was so bored that i figured out why ghostFL was arrested...
59080101lu2.jpg
LMAO, actually. I already told everyone why I was arrested. Posession of can***is over 20 grams.

But actually, there is a fighting fish in that bottle, he's been alive for 3 months in there O_O

But yeah, I collect.

And when did it become illiegal to own an empty bottle of jack daniels o_O

You shot the 500?

And the only window I shoot out of is my car window, N**GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

lmao, just playin.

You shot the 500?

And the only window I shoot out of is my car window, N**GUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

lmao, just playin.

lawls, nah i knew why you were arrested but one question. what the hell do you do for a living? booze, guns, weed and games? either your a rich mofo or your in some serious debt lol

ghost those some nice guns were did u get your ak? is it fully auto? and have you ever heard of the lar Grizzly i am savin up so my dad and me can get it to shoot on our farm.:D

Back
Top Bottom