have ever been so bored you...............

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
i was looking round a somebody mentioned something like this but i did not see on like this already so here it goes.
I was so bored once i drank 10 bawls energy drinks , listened to a bob dylan cd and cleaned all my guns over and over again because my satalite internet was down.

I was so bored because my internet was down I took my Laptop to the university library and played cod2.

i have a winchester pump 12 gauge, remington 270 pump action a 30-06 pump action a break open 410/45cal contender hangun a .25 pistol, a 357 magnum a winchester .22 cal semi auto,a break open 17 cal (for those raccoons i see outside while i play cod4) 1 recurve bow with 60lb draw weight and a compunf bow with 55lb draw weght and some weird ww2 japanese sniper we are afraid to shoot. if the undead ever come i will be prepared.:D

I think I still have you beat by a long shot on the gun collection. But nice!

Colt .45 ACP, Glock 26 9mm, S&W Defender 500 series (f****ng BEAST), Romanian AK-47 WASR2, AR-15, PS-90, Uzi 9mm, .50 CAL BMG (yeah... the f***in monster kind), 30-06, Moesberg tactical 12 guage, S&W .357, and soon (in the next week or 2), an authentic STEYER-AUG :p~~~~

asdfas.jpg

CIMG0700.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

CIMG0792.jpg

CIMG0751.jpg

Back
Top Bottom