My friend is upgrading to Leopard

few people understand the potential of computers, they think that they can go on the internet\watch dvd's etc. i was talking about COD4 today and someone was like "what console do you play it on" im of course like "i dont own any new consoles, i play it on my comptuer" and his jaw literally drops a bit...another guy tries to argue that the 360 has better graphics than anything :p i quickly disproved that...

It's a fairly accurate statement. But I have never had a problem with viruses.

I've had a couple trojans and stuff at times but I haven't noticed any harm. AVG usually detects them before they can even do anything.

I havent either really. But my everytime I go to my nieghbors house, my friend there tells me his mom sent her computer in to the repair shop because of it got a virus again. He isnt computer savy, but he knows its just old, and windows ME... She thinks it's a virus everytime. She wont let him go on myspace because of viruses, lol. Women should stand at least 10 feet back from anything that uses an electrical current, lol.

few people understand the potential of computers, they think that they can go on the internet\watch dvd's etc. i was talking about COD4 today and someone was like "what console do you play it on" im of course like "i dont own any new consoles, i play it on my comptuer" and his jaw literally drops a bit...another guy tries to argue that the 360 has better graphics than anything :p i quickly disproved that...

Yeah, someone will use like proxy avoidance at school and be like, "I can hack, check this out!!" And I am like, "You type, not hack." And I explain how https isnt blocked on our school computers for a reason and all. Then I can be like, "Watch this" and open up command or something, type some BS in and logout. Then Log in as administrator, and tell them I just stole the password by hacking. I really just know the pass for Administrator because I work at the school, and administrator cant do anything anyway, only admin can, lol.

I dont have a problem with people not understanding pc as better then 360. One of my friends cant see a dif between xbox and 360... And my friend who knows a lot about game systems, tried arguing once, and I just showed him crysis.

Back
Top Bottom